These simple measures will go a long way to prevent roots from infiltrating and destroying your sewer pipes
- Use pipes made of Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) for new and replacement drains. PVC pipes are strong enough to repel the tree roots. Experts agree that PVC is the best material for reducing the risk of tree root blockages.
- Don’t plant trees near pipes. This seems simple enough, but many home and business owners don’t realize what constitutes as ‘near’ when we’re talking tree roots. Many Australian tree roots have an incredibly wide spread.
- Pick proper foliage. Eucalyptus, for example, can have roots systems that spread out as little as 6 metres. Hills Weeping Fig, on the other hand, can have a root spread upto 60 metres.
- Maintain your pipes. Wear and tear, cracks, and leaks can cause nutrient-rich water to seep into the soil around your pipes. This attracts tree roots straight to your pipes.
- Routinely check and clear your sewer drain. Though roots can be attracted to any type of water-bearing line, they are most often lured towards sewer drains. An expert plumber and drain cleaner can come by and clear roots out of your pipes before they become a big problem.
- Compare Vaporooter and Stop Tree Roots in Drains.
Does your home get blocked drains caused by tree roots?
What if I gave you a written guarantee. We’ll fix your blockage for FREE!
It sounds crazy, but its true!
It’s a simple process that less than 5% of Australian maintenance plumbers know about.
In fact, plumbers don’t want you to know about it ’cause it Stops Tree Roots in Drains
It’s called Vaporooter and it works.
We protect over 328 families who got blocked drains 3-4 times a year before Vaporooter.
Their pipes were blocked by tree roots.
Check out these case studies and learn a little more.
Spring in Australia brings new growth to our trees and shrubs.
New shoots above ground means the trees are growing underground as well, and new tree roots means blocked drains.
As Australia’s leading authority on tree roots in drains, with over 15,000 blocked drains under my belt and I’ve used all kinds of drain cleaners, its safe to say I know a lot about fixing blocked drains.
Having said that, I can tell you that there is a simple way to Stop Tree Roots in Drains.
It’s called Vaporooter!
Over the next few weeks I’ll share some of my blocked drain experiences and how you can prevent them from happening at your place ever again!